Wednesday, July 30, 2014

More Doodling research - I am justified

http://online.wsj.com/articles/the-power-of-the-doodle-improve-your-focus-and-memory-1406675744?mod=trending_now_4

Above is a link to a Wall Street Journal article on the power of Doodling to help with memory and retention.  The gist being the act of doodling helps one retain information being presented in classes and lectures.  It seems to occupy different parts of the brain.  I like to doodle because it helps me stay awake in meetings.  I actually have been called out for not paying attention but I have been able to regergitate  the details of the meeting or lecture back to my challengers.   So take that Ms. Smith, which is actually the last name of my last accuser but is anonymous enough I can actually name her.  So enjoy some examples of my meeting doodles.




No comments:

Post a Comment