Friday, April 18, 2014

Ancient Goat Stone work

Another week of meeting fun, I had 2 1/2 hours of meetings on Wednesday.  The first hour was good, but after the break and five minutes of the second I sketched this out and finished the shading later.  I used a mechanical pencil and a small pocket notebook.  The goat was from a picture on a daily desk calendar.  The daily photo was of a Pharaoh era marble stone carving of a goat.

This is my current little notebook.  I got this second hand, it was made for Turkish Airlines, I thought it was pretty cool.  I have about 23 notebooks which are filled up with ideas, sketches, experiments, and notes.  So I just counted all my notebooks and I might have a problem because I stopped a 80, half of which are a third to half full.  So just a little obsessive.

No comments:

Post a Comment